Bylaws and Policies
ACGC is governed by the following bylaws and policies.
- ACGC Bylaws
- ACGC Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- ACGC Women’s Rights and Gender Equality Policy
- ACGC Volunteer Policy
- ACGC Gift and Sponsorship Acceptance Policy
- ACGC Domestic Travel Policy / Politique-sur-les-voyages
- ACGC Conflict of Interest Policy
Codes of Conduct
As a member of Cooperation Canada, ACGC adheres to its Code of Ethics, which ACGC has adopted as its own.
ACGC is also a signatory of the Leaders’ Pledge on Addressing and Preventing Sexual Misconduct, and the Anti-Racism Framework for the International Cooperation sector.
ACGC is committed to transparency and accountability, and as such, is pleased to provide the public with an annual report, with audited financial statements. Download the reports below:
- Annual Report 2019-2020 | 2019-2020 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2018-2019 | 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report 2009-2010