Bylaws and Policies
ACGC is governed by its by-laws and policies. These documents are provided in PDF format below.
- ACGC Bylaws
- ACGC Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- ACGC Women’s Rights and Gender Equality Policy
- ACGC Conflict of Interest Policy
- ACGC Volunteer Policy
- ACGC Gift and Sponsorship Acceptance Policy
- ACGC Domestic Travel Policy / Politique-sur-les-voyages
ACGC is a member of the Canadian Council for International Cooperation, and adheres to its Code of Ethics, which ACGC has adopted as its own.
- Annual Report 2018-2019 | 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report 2009-2010
Fair Trade Workplace
ACGC is proud to be a Fair Trade Workplace certified by the Canadian Fair Trade Network. The fair trade movement exists because terms of trade are often unfair. This puts producers all over the world in disadvantaged positions. Fair trade supports the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, addresses climate change through improved agricultural techniques and encourages business practices that reduce poverty for producers in the global south.
To find out more about about fair trade and fair trade workplace certification visit the Canadian Fair Trade Network.