Get Spur Change Updates
Subscribe to the Spur Change E-Bulletin to get direct information about upcoming training, workshops, conferences, and other opportunities.
Attend the November National Conference
The Spur Change program for Capacity-Building and Knowledge-Sharing for Small and Medium Organizations (SMO) invites representatives from SMOs and educators across Canada to its first Annual National Conference on “Inclusive Governance : Meaningful Participation towards Gender Equality”.
The two-day, interactive, bilingual national conference will take place from 20 to 22 November 2019 in Edmonton, Alberta.
Code Of Conduct To Prevent And Respond To Sexual Violence, A Webinar For Small And Medium Organizations
- Organizational Checklist on Sexual Violence in the International Cooperation Sector
- Reporting Form – Sexual exploitation and abuse allegations in international assistance
- Letter from Minister Bibeau to Canadian partners
- Global Affairs Canada expectations for reporting sexual exploitation and abuse in international assistance
- Code of Conduct Template – AQOCI
- Brief 1 – Introduction to Sexual Violence in the International Cooperation Sector
- Brief 2 – Best Practices for Sexual Violence Prevention and Reporting
- Brief 3 – Best Practices Relative to Training on Sexual Violence
Program undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada provided through Global Affairs Canada.