Become an Individual Member of ACGC
There are many benefits to becoming an individual member of ACGC.
- Receive ACGC’s bi-weekly e-bulletin
- Receive ACGC’s quarterly Connect newsletter and participate in the quarterly member update webinar
- Receive member-only timely information from partners and various levels of government, including updates from Global Affairs Canada
Policy and Advocacy
- Be represented on policy issues to the municipal, provincial, and federal governments, including Global Affairs Canada;
- Be represented and participate in discussions with the Inter-Council Network (ICN) and the Canadian Council for International Cooperation (CCIC);
- Participate in round-table discussions, consultations, surveys and in the development of position papers on pressing policy issues
- Participate in capacity building workshops and public engagement events, with FREE registration or member discount;
- Network and build relationships with individuals and organizations within and outside of the sector;
- Mentor, learn or partner with other organizations within the sector;
- Participate in ACGC’s Annual General Meeting and bring forward motions of interest;
- Participate on ACGC committees;
- Access tools, resources and sample policies;
- Borrow ACGC equipment and office space (e.g. LCD projector, easels, catering supplies, art supplies);
Cost of Membership: 2017-2018
|Categories||Fees for 1 Year||Fees for 3 Years|
|Student and Low-income||$20||$50|
Membership fees for the upcoming fiscal year (April 1 – March 31) are due on April 1st of each year. ACGC gladly welcomes members at any time throughout the year and can determine prorated membership fees if required.
Pay Membership Online
You are now able to pay your membership online!
First, fill out your Individual Membership Form. After you complete this form, you can use the links below to pay using Paypal. Alternatively, you may mail a cheque to the ACGC office. Contact email@example.com to arrange this option.