Intern, Social Media & Marketing – TKOFCD
Position type: Internship
Position Length: Summer - 4 Months
Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development is looking to welcome a social media and Marketing Intern for Summer 2023
The successful candidate is willing to step out of his/her comfort zone, whether it is taking on new tasks or actively participating and collaborating in our meetings.
TTKOFCD is the organiser of Twinfest Edmonton, a vintage festival celebrating multiple births families in Alberta. We also build projects, programs, and missions in partnership with local leaders that invest in the spiritual, mental, emotional, social, and physical transformation of the people we serve. As the voice for people, we work with various levels of governments and the private sector to shape a healthier society. We’re proud of the progress we have made, yet believe greater things are always on the horizon. Our team is passionate, strategic people of integrity who are team players pursuing excellence.
This position helps to shape a greater future for TKOFCD.
- Work independently to create and support our social media assets.
- Problem-solve new issues and come up with creative solutions when necessary.
- Be present at our events and festivals creating content.
- Strategic, creative, and writing skills for creating engaging social media posts, graphics and other content marketing pieces for a targeted audience.
- Gathering competitive data for competitive analysis
- Updating social media tools for engagement
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Digital Media & Design, Marketing & Advertising, or Journalism program
- Experience with web layout design and development (CSS & HTML5)
- Experience with CMS (WordPress).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop).
Email your resume to email@example.com