Our finances and policies
Bylaws and Policies
ACGC is governed by the following bylaws and policies.
- ACGC Bylaws
- ACGC Conflict of Interest Policy
- ACGC Domestic Travel Policy
- ACGC Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism Policy
- ACGC Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- ACGC Gift and Sponsorship Acceptance Policy
- ACGC Volunteer Policy
- ACGC Women’s Rights and Gender Equality Policy
- ACGC Sexual Misconduct: Prevention and Response Policy
Codes of Conduct
As a member of Cooperation Canada, ACGC adheres to its Code of Ethics, which ACGC has adopted as its own. ACGC is also a signatory of the Leaders’ Pledge on Addressing and Preventing Sexual Misconduct, and the Anti-Racism Framework for the International Cooperation sector.
ACGC is committed to transparency and accountability, and as such, is pleased to provide the public with an annual report, with audited financial statements. Download the reports below:
- Annual Report 2022-2023
- 2022-2023 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2021-2022
- 2021-2022 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2018-2019
- 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statement
- Annual Report 2017-2018
ACGC is pleased to receive funding from Global Affairs Canada to continue to build the capacity of Alberta-based organizations, and engage Albertans on international development and global issues through the ‘Inspiring Action for Global Citizenship’ Program (2019-2026).
ACGC is pleased to receive funding from Global Affairs Canada to continue to build the capacity of Small and Medium organizations, and engage educators and youth on international development and global issues through the ‘Spur Change’ Program. (2019-2024)
ACGC is pleased to receive funding from Employment and Social Development Canada through Canada Service Corps to operate the Sustainable Development Goals Hub, as well as the Together | Ensemble SDG National Youth Awards. To learn more visit the Government of Canada website.